Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services in Fayetteville
Bringing You the Best in Roofing
Top-Notch Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
When considering a new roof, it’s important to consider what type of roofing you want for your home. Asphalt shingle roofing is considered the most popular across Salemburg, NC and the entire country because it offers a sturdy, reliable roof. You can find it in a variety of color options that will fit within your home’s aesthetic and budget.
TKPA Roofing is a top-notch Salemburg roofing company committed to providing the best experience in asphalt roofing. Our team is here to help present you with the different options available for your needs. You can rest assured that we will assist you every step of the way.
Give us a call today to learn more about our roof installation services. We offer a variety of roofs, from asphalt to metal roofing. We cannot wait to work with you in building a beautiful, new roof for your home.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common, classified by their cutouts which make them look like three separate pieces. They’re affordable, lightweight, easy to maintain, energy efficient, and can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are also known as laminated shingles. They’re made to be heavy-duty and are one of the highest quality options in roofing materials. You can expect these types of shingles to last up to 50 years.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
Premium or luxury shingles are among the top of the line in every category of shingles. They’re thicker, heavier, and produce lines that create depth not typical in regular roofs. They come in cedar shakes which look like natural cedar, and slate, which looks more traditional.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost effective. With proper maintenance, asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable because they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Salemburg, NC?
A new asphalt shingle roof can range between $260 to $365 per square. This will depend on the type of shingle you choose. We’d be happy to go over the options that would best fit your budget.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Salemburg, NC?
Architectural shingles offer more dimension to the roof and also last longer than three-tab shingles, making them a more popular option.
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust.
Schedule Your Free Roof Inspection Today!